Do you build custom furniture or metal work? Unfortunately not! That said, we carry over 100 different styles of furniture- the majority of which is available in 2-4 sizes, therefore you're likely to find something that fits that particular space you have in mind!
When is your next sale?
Sales are more so a spur of the moment decision than anything- therefore we're never quite sure when the mood will strike us to host our next! Keep an eye out on our Facebook page to learn of upcoming ones!
What is your return policy?
All furniture is final sale (see "Furniture Policies" below)- while home and garden decor is able to be returned (undamaged), with a receipt, for an in-store credit (within 30 days of purchase).
Do you offer delivery?
Unfortunately, due to our rather hectic schedules, we are unable to- however, the vast majority of furniture is able to fit in a mini van or SUV with all passengers seats folded down! Unsure about your vehicle? Always give us a call before you intend to come out!
If I order a piece (or buy it off the floor), how long am I am able to store it?
When notified that your piece is available for pick-up, we do require the furniture to be picked up within seven days (7). If your furniture is not picked up in a within the indicated time frame, you will forfeit your non-refundable deposit.
Do you charge tax?
Yes, we must.
Can I get a deal if I purchase multiple pieces of furniture?
Unfortunately not. We try to keep our prices as low as humanly possible, making it affordable for everyone- thus we have an extremely small profit margin, which doesn't lend for "dealing"!
What methods of payment do you accept?
Cash, etransfers, debit cards and credit cards (with the exception of American Express)!
Do you build your furniture yourselves?
No! While we do design all of our furniture, we work with 15 amazing Amish families who build it. Our builders are the oldest order of Amish in their area, using traditional technologies passed down from generation to generation- you'll see no electricity in sight in their workshops! As of the spring of 2019, we are also working with Ontario-based Mennonite builders.
1. All furniture is FINAL sale.
2. Your order confirmation/ receipt and ID is required for furniture pick-up. Furniture will not be released without said items.
3. Non-refundable deposit required on any order- once ordered, finished selection and dimensions are unable to be altered.
4. We will not be responsible for damage that occurs after leaving the store or during transit. Not will we be held responsible for wear, fading or shrinkage of any material.
5. We require that you pick up your furniture within SEVEN (7) days of it arriving OR from purchase. Non-refundable deposit will be forfeit for furniture not picked up during indicated time frame. Please no furniture pick-ups past 4:45 pm.
6. We unfortunately cannot make any guarantee of delivering your furniture, so please ensure you know how you will get it home prior to purchasing it!
About our Business
1. We're a small family-run business out of Lucan, Ontario- smack-dab between London, Ontario and Exeter, Ontario (20 minutes away from either). We've been in business for over 15 years and have been at our current location for about 12 of those years.
2. We specialize in hand-crafted, genuine Amish and Mennonite furniture and fun and whimsy home and garden decor. If you drive on Highway # 4 a fair bit you will probably recognize us as that place with the weird and wonderful metal animals out front/ the bright blue house beside it (on the north end of town)
3. Our business is run by a mere handful of people- all of whom specialize in a specific aspect of the business, design, manufacturing, transport, social media and customer relations.
4. We've been working with Amish builders for about a decade now. Our builders are traditional in every sense of the word, using literal horse-powered saws to power their equipment/ the same tools that their ancestors did 100 years ago. As of the spring of 2019, we are also working with Ontario-based Mennonite builders. These builders are a bit more technologically advanced than our Amish builders and are able to offer furniture in hard wood, with drawer sliders, etc.
5. Our hand-crafted furniture is some of the most affordable that you will find. Hands down. Our furniture is typically priced from $75 to $950- all of which is made of solid pine (with the exception of our stools).
6. We are open 7 days a week, 9:00 am until 5:00 pm.
7. New furniture arrives on Thursdays (and sometimes Saturdays). Therefore, for the best selection, we recommend dropping by closest to those days.
8. We carry Crossroads Candles, the best line of candles that we have ever encountered before. We retail the 26 ounce candles at $20 (+ tax) a piece, which is $5-10 less than most retail locations!
9. Have a question or two? To get the quickest response from us, please contact the store at 519-227-0407 or 519-697-9072- otherwise, feel free to send us a message through the email provided on here or on Facebook.
10. We're so happy that you happened to stumble across us and we look forward to meeting you soon!