The perfect coffee table for your sectional area! Mennonite made, solid wormy maple.
32" long, 32" wide, 18.5" tall
$325 finished- available in unfinished, clear coat, red stain, ebony stain, or dark walnut stain
Mennonite 32" x 32" Coffee Table
1. All furniture is FINAL sale.
2. Non-refundable deposit required on any special/custom order- once ordered, finished selection and dimensions are unable to be altered.
3. We will not be responsible for damage that occurs after leaving the store or during transit. Nor will we be held responsible for wear, fading or shrinkage of any material. Please use protective measures for transporting as well as daily use of solid wood furniture.
4. Furniture must be picked up within SEVEN (7) days of purchase and/or arriving to the store as we have no storage for items. We are now offering scheduled pickups for furniture on Saturday and Sunday mornings. We will no longer be offering pickups during the week (unless otherwise discussed with owners) and we no longer will be accommodating drop in pickups without notice due to the limited staffing the during week.
5. Customers are required to inspect all furniture prior to loading and leaving the premises as all SALES ARE FINAL and can not be returned or exchanged. We recommend plastic wrap to be removed so all items can be thoroughly inspected. Customers are responsible to bring packing blankets, cardboard and straps to ensure there is safe and secure.
6. Plastic wrap should never be left on furniture in the sun or in the heat as this can cause damage to the items. Plastic wrap should never be left on furniture for an extended period of time or during storage and this can cause damage to the solid wood items.
7. Sale pricing is applicable with cash, debit or etransfer only. Sale pricing is only applicable on or after start date and will now be credited back in anyway shape or form if purchased prior to sale. Credit cards are not accepted for sale pricing.
8. We have changed our finish on the Amish Furniture to complete varathaned bodies. Any piece purchased prior to June 2021 will have just had the top of the piece varathaned. This new finish application will enhance the durability of your furniture, however, may not match previously purchased pieces of furniture. *If you require the previous finish please speak with a sales associate.